Q: How to download the AtomicDEX app?
- iOS : Visit https://testflight.apple.com/join/c2mOLEoC and follow the instructions on the site.
Q: What is the minimum version of Android that can run AtomicDEX?
A: AtomicDEX mobile is built using Flutter and its backend uses the Android API 21. So, the Android 5.0 is the lowest version currently supported by AtomicDEX.
Q: Is there a video walkthrough for a new AtomicDEX user?
Q: How to get Test coins to swap?
A: Links to faucets:
Q: Why am I getting "invalid address error" message on ETH transaction broadcast attempt?
A: AtomicDEX uses ETH checksum verification: https://eips.ethereum.org/EIPS/eip-55. Thus, address input is case-sensitive.
Q: The exchange/wallet I use doesn't support mixed case addresses. What can I do?
A: AtomicDEX uses mixed case addresses for ETH as they have builtin error detection.
- You can simply convert all the alphabet in a ETH address created by AtomicDEX to lower case and use it
- Convert mixed case address to lower case: http://www.convertstring.com/StringFunction/ToLowerCase
- An explanation on Mixed case vs Lower case address: https://metamask.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360015289992-Why-Some-Addresses-Are-Mixed-Case
- For example, address 0x6eaff3479c17b8e7a0069823dc87bab09fbf4549 is valid, but 0x6eAff3479c17b8e7A0069823DC87bAB09fBf4549 is easier to copy down safely.
Q: Why does the "MAX" button set less amount than my total balance?
A: MAX amount = Total balance - txfee for 2 transactions - taker fee
Q: What is the minimum order size?
A: Minimum order size for any coin is 0.00777. For both sides of the order.
Q: Supported Address formats
A: - Litecoin: Starts with "L"
- Bitcoin: Starts with "1"
- Bitcoin Cash: Starts with "1"
Q: To manually update AtomicDEX on Android:
A: Playstore -> Hamburger menu (in left - top corner ) -> My apps and games -> Installed -> find AtomicDEX and click update
Q: How to report failed/stuck/timed out swaps?
A: Use the form: https://forms.gle/e18deJDGYB7M5Ek99
Q: Why do I need to hold ETH to buy ETH/ERC20 tokens?
A: Your address needs to hold a small amount of ETH to pay GAS fees to the contract that initiates the swap.