1. Start atomicDEX Mobile app.
2. Click "RESTORE" button.
3. Give a memorable name to your wallet and press "LET'S GET SET UP!".
4. Select "Allow custom seed", then, paste or type your seed words including spaces as you used them before. If you would like to see your seed or what you are typing, click on the eye icon on the right to make the field visible. Once ready, press the "CONFIRM" button.
5. Create a password to encrypt your seed. Make sure to use strong password with combination of at least one capital letter, one small letter, symbol and numbers and press "CONFIRM PASSWORD". If normal encryption takes longer in your phone, enable "Fast encryption" and try again.
6. On next 2 steps, you will be asked to provide a custom 6 digit PIN and to confirm it. You will need it every time you want to access atomicDEX Mobile.
7. You will be brought to dashboard as soon as the previous steps are completed.