- You can disable the Proxy server through the Settings tab of Agama in case of connectivity issues.
If your wallet can connect to Electrum Servers and is functioning as expected, please don't change this setting.
- Latest Agama - download from here
1. Start the Agama Desktop Application. You will be greeted with a welcome screen. Click on the "Quick access" button.
2. In the drop down menu presented, click on the "Settings" button.
3. In the Settings menu that appears, click the "App Config (config.json)" button
4. In the drop-down menu, scroll down until you find the text "Use proxy", Toggle the button beside it to turn it off. (Its state should be as shown in the image below.)
5. Scroll down until you find the "Save app config" button and click it.
6. You will see a success message at the bottom right corner of the screen.
7. Close the settings window by clicking the "X" mark at the top right corner of the Settings window.
8. Now close the Agama application completely and start it again. Login to your wallet as usual and the connectivity issue must be resolved.