Agama mobile is available in the Google Playstore.
Use the link above, or search for "Agama" in the play store, and it can be installed like any other android app.
- Look for the app and press the Agama icon to open it.
- Click "I want to restore wallet".
- Read the User Agreement, and click "I read and agree" to continue.
- If creating a new wallet, your 24 word seed will be displayed on the next screen. This is the used to unlock your wallet, and can't be recovered if lost. Make sure to write it down, and store it safely offline.
- If you have a QR code of your seed, click the Scan QR code button to get your seed from it.
- Alternatively, type your seed (or private key) into the text input box
- Click Next to continue
- Enter a password for your seed. This will allow the seed to be encrypted and securely stored locally.
- You can login easily with the password, but only the seed can restore your wallet if your phone is lost or broken.
- Click Next to continue.
- Now you can use the password to log in to Agama!