- To vote, all you need to do is select your preferred candidate(s) and send your VOTE2019 tokens to the address shown in their proposal listed at https://komodoelection.com/candidates/
To simplify the voting process, the Agama wallet includes an integrated Notary Elections 2019 tab which can be used to easily send your all of your votes to a candidate address, or split your vote equally to send 25% of your vote to 4 different candidate addresses (for example, one address in each region).
After logging in to Agama, follow the steps below to cast your vote in the election:
- Click on the Notary Elections 2019 tab
- To retrieve your Komodo private key, follow this guide - How to Secure Your Wallet Seed, Private Keys & wallet.dat File
We will use this to log in to the Voting console -
- There are two voting options in the console. You can automatically split your balance equally and send 25% to a candidate for each region (4-way-vote), or you can send a portion or all of your vote to a single candidate (1-way-vote).
- If using the 1-way-vote option and sending a potion of your vote, you can select the exact number of votes to send, and repeat using the 1-way-vote option until all votes have been cast. This option is handy of you want more control over how your votes are split among candidates.
- After clicking the Vote button, your vote will be recorded on the 2019VOTE blockchain, and added to your selected candidate address balance.
- If you want the status of your vote, you can check the VOTE2019 block explorer at https://vote2019.world/
- You can follow the VOTE2019 tally and results in real time at https://dexstats.info/votelist.php or https://komodod.com/vote2019/ .
Voting ends at 14th May 2019 00:00 UTC!