After creating an address in Agama Lite Mode with a wallet seed, and then storing the seed in a password encrypted Pin file, you may later want to change your Pin file / password.
This can be done through the Agama Settings menu under the Encrypt Seed section.
Existing Pin files and their location will be listed. Here you can -
- Add a new Pin file from an existing wallet seed (by clicking the Encrypt Seed button)
- Change the filename / password of existing Pin files by clicking the pencil icon.
- To change the filename enter it into the field highlighted in the image below.
- To change the password, enter the old password, new password and password confirmation into the fields highlighted below.
- Confirm the changes by clicking the tick icon.
- Cancel the changes by clicking the X icon.
NOTE: It is highly recommended to keep a secure backup of your wallet seed.
You will now be able to log in to Agama Lite Mode using the new Pin file and password.