For an overview of the Active User Reward, refer to the Komodo 5% Active User Reward - All You Need to Know guide.
After installing Agama Android and sending 10+ KMD in a single transaction to the wallet address, you should begin earning rewards on its unspent transaction output (UTXO).
To claim your rewards, follow the steps below -
- Open Agama and log in using your PIN.
- Check your wallet balance and unclaimed rewards balance.
- If you have rewards available, a Claim button will be visible - click it to view details of your wallet's unclaimed rewards.
- A list of your address UTXOs will be shown, alongside the unclaimed rewards for qualifying UTXOs.
- Click the Claim KMD Rewards button above the list to start the reward claim transaction.
- The reward claim transaction will send your funds to your address (a Self transaction), which triggers payment of your Active User Reward.
NOTE : Unclaimed rewards are also paid on the sum of any qualifying UTXOs spent every time you send funds to another address.
- Once the reward claim transaction is complete, you'll see a Self transaction in your transaction history.
NOTE: Active User rewards will stop accruing after one month, so make sure to do it regularly. A tool for calculating your Active User Rewards is available at - https://www.atomicexplorer.com/#/rewards-calc