While using Agama in Lite Mode, your transaction data can be exported to a Comma Separated Values (CSV) file for record keeping.
CSV files are commonly used as a file format for tabluar data and compatible with most spreadsheet and accounting software.
To export your address transactions to a CSV file:
- Log in to Agama and open the Transactions tab.
- Scroll to the bottom of your transactions, and click on the Export to CSV button.
The default output folders for exported transaction history CSV files are below:
- OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/Agama/shepherd/csv
- WINDOWS: %appdata%/Agama/shepherd/csv
- LINUX: ~/.agama/shepherd/csv
Note: The folders above might be hidden. Below are some links to unhide folders depending on operating system -
- Mac: http://osxdaily.com/2016/12/12/show-user-library-folder-macos-sierra
- Windows: https://www.laptopmag.com/articles/show-hidden-files-windows
- Linux (Ubuntu): https://itsfoss.com/hide-folders-and-show-hidden-files-in-ubuntu
If using Verus Agama, the folders containing your CSV will be -
- OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/Verus-Agama/shepherd/csv
- WINDOWS: %appdata%/Verus-Agama/shepherd/csv
- LINUX: ~/.verus-agama/shepherd/csv
To increase the number of records saved form your transaction history, you can increase the count in the App Config menu
Note: This might take a while, so be patient. For large numbers of records, Native mode is recommended.