- You need to have native mode running for your wallet and chain fully synced
- Sprout zc address were deprecated on the 15th February 2019 on Komodo (KMD), as part of the Sapling upgrade.
- Some Komodo ecosystem and asset chain coins such as PIRATE use private z-addreses.
- Sapling private z-addresses start with zs. Regular transparent addresses start with R.
- Always make sure to use latest Agama wallet
- Using native mode, after making a transaction your the change from UTXOs using in the transaction may move to a new change address
- It is highly recommended to regularly secure your seed, wallet.dat and private keys to make sure you dont lose access to funds in change addresses
Step 1: Open Agama in native mode and select a z-transaction enabled assetchain like PIRATE.
Step 2: Wait for your wallet to activate best chain and finish syncing any remaining blocks. Then, click on Send button.
Step 3. Select the Source z-address (using the dropdown menu) you want to send from, the destination z-address to send to, and the amount to send.
Step 4: Verify the details and click Confirm button
Step 6: Agama will display Transaction Result. Scroll down to see the Operation Status section. Don't close Agama when the transaction is executing.
Step 7: You will see Success in green under Status. Copy the transaction ID to review on the block explorer, such as https://explorer.pirate.black/tx/74b9c04051bf26d5fe07b1db74ccd968eb3daa182f9d06991be52747cdddac10
Note: For privacy, z-transaction details on the block explorer do not display the value or source of the funds being sent, but the time of the transaction and number of confirmations is viewable.