- You need to have native mode running for your wallet and chain fully synced
- Sprout z address will be deprecated in 15th February on Komodo (KMD), move your funds to a transparent address as soon as possible
- Don't move your KMD to a sapling z address
- Sprout z addresses starts with zc, Sapling z addresses starts with zs and Transparent addresses starts with R
- Double check the R address you are sending funds to
- Always make sure to use latest Agama wallet
- Always make sure to backup your wallet.dat file and private keys
- If you use native mode, after making a transaction your funds may move to a new change address (make sure to take a backup of your wallet or new privkeys; see one line up)
Note: If you just use Agama normally and all your funds are in an address starting with R, you DON'T have to do anything.
Send Funds from Sprout to Transparent Address
Follow the guide step-by-step to send your funds from a private address to a transparent address. This method will work for any chain (except private chains).
1: Open Agama and select KMD in native mode
Step 2: Wait for your wallet to activate best chain and finish syncing any remaining blocks. Then, click on Send button.
3. Select the sprout (zc) address you want to send from using the dropdown menu. You will see the balance each private address contains as well.