If you are using Agama wallet in lite/SPV mode and facing issues connecting to the electrum servers:
- Navigate to the APP Config section of the wallet settings as shown below:
- There you will find the option named Socket timeout . Increase the value in the text-field by 10000
Ex: if the value before was 10000 make it 20000
if the value before was 20000 make it 30000 and so on..
Here we are increasing the amount of time Agama waits for a response from the SPV server before dropping the connection. (10000 means 10 seconds, 20000 means 20 seconds)
- After that, click the Save app config button to save the settings.
- Re-launch the app (Complete logout, close Agama, start it again) and login with a coin selected to make Agama try to connect to the coin's SPV server again.
- Wait for some time. If this doesn't work repeat steps 2, 3 and 4
- If this process doesn't resolve the connectivity issues, toggle the Use proxy button which is just above the Socket timeout textbox and click the Save app config button to save the setting.
( Here we are making wallet send and receive data from the SPV server through Agama dedicated proxy servers. In this mode using HTTP requests instead of TCP)
- Re-launch the app (Complete logout, close Agama, start it again) and login with a coin selected to make Agama try to connect to the SPV servers again.
- The combination of above methods should resolve your connectivity issues with the SPV server.
If there are any further queries, please contact us through the #support channel on our Discord.