- When you create a seed using Agama mobile, you are prompted to write down the seed and securely store it. In the same screen, you select a PIN that is used to encrypt the seed on your wallet.
- As long as you have this seed stored, even if you forget the PIN or lose/damage your mobile, you can still restore your wallet and have access to all your funds.
- If you lose your written copy of seed, you can recover it if you have access to the mobile and the PIN.
Below are the steps to be followed to recover your seed.
- Sign into your Agama mobile wallet by entering your PIN
- Tap on the Hamburger Menu icon on the top-right corner of the screen.
- In the next screen, tap on Recovery.
- .In the next screen, enter your PIN and click on Show.
- The screen will then display the seed in text form but also encoded in a QR code.
- Write down the seed on a paper and store it securely.