Agama allows you to optionally set Pin confirmation to add an extra layer of security for your funds.
- To access the Settings menu, log in to Agama, click on the 3 lines (hamburger menu) in the top right corner, and select Settings.
- Expand the App Config section
- Enable the Require PIN to confirm a transaction option (blue = enabled)
- Scroll to the bottom of the App Config section, and click the Save app config button
- Close Agama and reload it again to activate requiring PIN confirmations to send transactions.
- Log back into Agama, create a transaction, and click the Send button
- Enter your Pin password to validate the transaction, and click the Send button
- Review the transaction processing page to confirm a successful result.
- If desired, check the progress of the transaction on the Komodo block explorer, or create another transaction.
NOTE: The Pin transaction confirmation feature is highly recommended to add security for protecting unauthorized access to your funds.