Agama mobile is available in the Google Playstore.
Use the link above, or search for "Agama" in the play store, and it can be installed like any other android app.
- Look for the app and press the Agama icon to open it.
- Make a fresh wallet by pressing "I want to create new wallet".
- Read the User Agreement, and click "I read and agree" to continue.
- If creating a new wallet, your 24 word seed will be displayed on the next screen. This is the used to unlock your wallet, and can't be recovered if lost. Make sure to write it down, and store it safely offline.
- If you click on the QR icon (an the top left of your 24 word seed), you can also save the seed as a QR code image.
- Note: The QR code is encoded, not encrypted, and should be stored safely offline.
- Click next to confirm your seed.
- Click on each of the words of your seed in sequence to confirm it.
- If you make a mistake, click on the last selected word in the lower box to remove it, or the trashcan icon to clear all selected words.
- Once all words have been selected in the correct order, click next to set a password.
- Enter a password for your seed. This will allow the seed to be encrypted and securely stored locally.
- You can login easily with the password, but only the seed can restore your wallet if your phone is lost or broken.
- Click Next to continue.
- Now you can use the password to log in to Agama!