Agama mobile is currently available in the Google Playstore.
Just search for the term Agama mobile in the Google Playstore and you should be able to see the wallet as showed in the screen below. After this do the standard installation procedure from the Playstore.
Here is the link to be taken directly to the download tab in the Store.
Look for the app and press the Agama icon to open it.
- You will be greeted with a list of coins. Scroll to the one required and tap it.
- You will arrive at a Sign in screen where you can enter a seed or WIF (If you have either of these) and protect it by a PIN
- If you want to use an address generated by a seed (Possibly generated by Agama Desktop) that you already own, then enter the seed and a PIN to protect it in the above screen. If you want to use a new address, then create a new pin by tapping on the Hamburger Menu icon on the top-right corner of the screen and tap on Create seed .
(Hamburger Menu and Screen with Create Seed )
- A screen with a seed and the same seed encoded in a QR code are presented.
- Write down your seed on a piece of paper and store it securely. Toggle the button that says "I confirm that I saved the seed" and enter a pin in the text field below it to protect it. You must remember this pin to access this wallet in the future. If you forget the pin, you will have to enter the seed to restore your wallet.
- In the next screen, you will be presented with the wallet screen for your selected coin. Click on the Receive button to display your address in a text format and also encoded in a QR code.
- To access more features, click on the Hamburger Menu icon. You will be taken to the following screen.
- Tap on Add coin to add more coins to your wallet. You can tap on Lock to lock your wallet, to access it again you will have to enter your PIN. You can tap on Logout to logout from the current session. You will have to enter the PIN and select the coins again to access them. Tap on Overview to get a summary of all your holdings.
- Tap on Settings in the Menu tab to access settings such as:
1) Set the time limit for Auto lock,
2) Enable "Require PIN to confirm transaction"
- If you change any setting in the above screen, tap on the Save button to save the settings.