Agama can activate a preset list of your favorite coins on launch from a previously saved selection. Follow the steps below to find out how.
- Open Agama, and click the Activate Coin button.
- Click the Plus button (at the top right) to add additional coins.
- Use the dropdown list to select additional coins (type a name to filter the dropdown options).
- Select either Lite Mode or Native Mode (if available).
- To remove a selection, click on the Rubbish bin icon (in line with the coin's launch mode).
- For Native Mode coins, select the daemon launch parameters.
- Do not click Activate all until you've saved the selection.
- Click on the arrow next to the Plus button, and select Save Selection to save your selected list of coins.
- Now you can load your coins from the Agama log in.
- To make the selection load by default, enable the Load coins list from file option in the App Config section of the Agama settings
- Click the Save app config button to update configuration file (config.json)
Now close Agama, then reload it. Your saved coins list will activate automatically and take you to the login screen.