- The marketmaker daemon needs a 64-bit system. It can also run in certain ARM systems like in the Raspberry Pi 3 (In Electrum mode).
- In a server, a minimum of 2 cores and 4gb are recommended to get a stable setup. But the larger the system's available resources are, the better experience you will have.
- To run in Native mode, the recommended system requirements for each blockchain running is to be taken into account.
- Most resources needed are for the coin daemons, in a 2 core 4gb setup only 1 trading pair (2 coins) is recommended.
- For Native mode, use a system with atleast 8GB RAM, a quad-core processor and preferably SSD instead of HDD for best performance. (The size of the SSD/HDD is dependent on the blockchains you want to run)
- A 64-bit system is required for both native and SPV modes.