The wallet is not starting to synch and it's preseting an error message displaying KMD STDOUT.
This type of error can happen for a number of reasons, from closing the wallet in an incorrect way to also having an old version of the wallet.
Example of the error:
- Save your wallet.dat file in a safe space in your computer or external device.
- take backup of komodo userdata folder, somewhere In safe place.( Please refer below for Default location)
- Navigate to the Komodo User data directory and delete blocks, chainstate, database, komodo.conf and Komodostate.
- Download latest version of Agama start the installation wizard and select "Reinstall current version".
- Wait for synchronization
Default Komodo Userdata location of wallet.dat:
- Windows : %appdata%\Komodo
- Linux : ~/.komodo
- Mac : ~/Library/Application \Support/Komodo
- For All other Komodo Asset chains: Example : BEER coin
- Windows : %appdata%\Komodo\BEER
- Linux : ~/.komodo/BEER
- Mac : ~/Library/Application \Support/Komodo/BEER