Why am not seeing same Address In Lite wallet when I relogin
Possible case, You might have keyed in wrong Seed into agama Lite Mode, try to reverify seed with your saved notes. Human error.
Best practice on handling wallet usage Issues
Save your seed in Notepad instead of word doc to avoid additional spaces
Upon seed generation, Generate Private key using your Seed to be on safer side while facing incorrect typos in seed issues.
Save QR code some where safe which we can generate while creating a new seed, In Agama we Have this feature added
- Make sure all you funds are in your KMD address, after every transaction Try to send all your funds to your self address.
Here is a visual representation of the issue.
__Tree..........................chair = Seed X
Tree..........................chair__= Seed Y
Tree..............................chair= Correct Seed.
As shown above an extra space __ at the beginning or end of the seed will create a different hash and that would provoke you entering an incorrect seed. The correct seed will make the correct hash that will let you enter into your wallet.
Make sure there are no errors like this in your seed and you should be ok.
Unable to see other coins In Agama like BCH, Hush, etc
You need to activate experimental features to activate to see Non-Komodo asset coins.
Steps to reproduce:
- Settings > App config > check toggle Enable advanced features
- Save Config and restart your wallet
Transaction was rejected by network tools : 64 Dust
When you have a very small chunks of UTXO's In your address and when sending larger transactions you will end up with above Message In SPV mode. To overcome
- Please send small amounts of your funds to your self address in order to create Large UTXO's and then send transactions to Others.
- Or Open Agama native mode and activate experimental features, To go to tools and Merge UTXOs, This will help to resolve Issue quickly.
Transactions are being rejected by the network rules : Can't Broadcast transaction
This happens due to Clock Time error, i.e., You might have set your clock time incorrectly according to local Timezone. Please prefer below Link for detailed Info
Clock Time error Documentation