If you have issues loading Agama in Native mode, or your Ocean QT wallet is stuck Syncing headers for a long time, you might need to resync from scratch. This involves deleting your local chain data, and then downloading it again.
It may take a few hours, so it is best to do overnight.
NOTE: It is highly recommended to regularly secure your wallet.dat and private keys first.
- Make sure Agama or the Ocean QT wallet has been shut down.
- Navigate to your Komodo data folder. This is located in the following path depending on the operating system -
- WINDOWS: %appdata%/Komodo
- LINUX: ~/.komodo
Note: The folders above might be hidden. Below are some links to unhide folders depending on the operating system -
- Navigate to the data directory. While here, it's a good idea to backup your wallet.dat
- Once your wallet.dat is secured, delete the following files and folders -
- The blocks and chainstate folders
- The following files -
- Now open Agama in Native mode (latest version) or the Komodo Ocean QT wallet (latest version).
- Before you can use the wallet, it will need to download the chain data. This will take a few hours.
NOTE: It is highly recommended to regularly secure your wallet.dat and private keys
Join us on Komodo Discord to talk to our community.