If you have issues loading Agama in Native mode, or your chain data had become corruputed (this can happen if Agama was not shut down properly), you might need to resync from scratch. This involves deleting your local chain data, and then downloading it again.
It will take a few hours, so it is best to do overnight.
NOTE: It is highly recommended to regularly secure your wallet.dat and private keys first.
- Make sure Agama has been shut down.
- Navigate to your Komodo data folder. This is located in the following path depending on operating system -
- WINDOWS: %appdata%/Komodo
- LINUX: ~/.komodo
Note: The folders above might be hidden. Below are some links to unhide folders depending on operating system -
- Open Windows Explorer and navigate to the %appdata%/Komodo folder. While here, it's a good idea to backup your wallet.dat
- Once your wallet.dat is secured, clean out the corrupted chain data by deleting -
- The blocks and chainstate folders
- The following files -
- Now open Agama (make sure you have the latest version), and click on Add native coin.
- Before you can use the wallet, it will need to download the chain data. This will take a few hours. You can view the progress by the blue bar in the Transactions tab. Once it is 100%, you can send funds and claim the 5% Active user reward.
NOTE: It is highly recommended to regularly secure your wallet.dat and private keys