Komodo Paper Wallet Generator zip file: https://github.com/KomodoPlatform/KomodoPaperWalletGenerator
Instructions for creating a Bip38 encrypted paper wallet:
1. Download zip file and extract to your Desktop
2. Switch your internet connection off and open 'index' file with a browser
3. The wallet generator will ask you to move mouse around to generate entropy
4. Take note privatekey and Public Address that are generated upon completion
5. Navigate to "Paper Wallet" tab
6. Input a secure passphrase
7. Paste privatekey in the proper space
8. Select "Apply" option
9. Wait for the paper wallet to generate
Instructions for decrypting Bip38 encrypted paper wallet:
1. Gather your Bip38 encrypted privatekey
2. Switch your internet connection off and open 'index' file with a browser (assuming you already have the paperwallet zip file)
3. Navigate to "Wallet Info" tab
4. Input your encrypted privatekey
5. Input passphrase
7. Wait for decryption
8. Take note of the unencrypted Compressed Wif Key that starts with the letter "U"
- Encrypted offline paper wallets are the safest method of storing your cryptocurrency. If you prefer to keep your keys in plain text, take care to protect your keys. If your privatekeys are compromised, the perpetrator can spend your coins.
- If you forget your passphrase, you will lose access to your coins.
- If you lose your paperwallet or encrypted privatekey, you will lose access to your coins.