Agama gives you the option to run a full node or use SPV (lite) mode. SPV uses Komodo Electrum servers to provide a lite client and does not require you to download the full blockchain.
- Launch Agama in KMD Lite mode
- Start KMD Lite and Create a new Seed/Passphrase.
Copy the seed passphrase with the copy button as showed below.
- Confirm the wallet seed/passphrase. Make sure to follow this guide to learn about Seed security: How to secure my seed and privatekeys
- Click Register and Login with your new seed/passphrase. Take note of your new address and deposit funds.
- Always keep your wallet seed safe!
Next proceed to generate Private keys from Komodo Lite Mode
- Go to Settings
- Now select Export Keys > After Key In Passphrase, Click on Get Wif keys
Warning: Backup your passphrase/seed! If an attacker gets hold of your seed, your funds will be at risk.
For wallet safety tips: How to secure my seed and privatekeys