When running Agama in Native mode, it can be started with specific launch parameters which will trigger certain actions if needed. The options available are:
- None: Agama will start normally, which is the default if you use a coin shortcut to launch Agama.
- Background process: Agama will start with the Komodo daemon running in the background through the command line.
- Reindexing blocks from disk: This parameter rebuilds the blockchain. The block data you have on disk will be checked and if any blocks are corrupted they will be downloaded and replaced.
- Rescan: Agama will check your blockchain data on disk and scan it for any unspent transactions. It has to be done after importing private keys, and can help resolve stuck transactions.
- Gen: Agama will launch the daemon in CPU mining mode (not recommended for coins which are normally mined with a GPU).
To access and select the launch parameters, load Agama and click on Activate Coin.
Now select your coin, set it to use Native mode, select your desired launch parameter, and then click on Activate Coin to start Agama.
Rescanning and reindexing can take a few hours to complete, (though it is faster than downloading the blockchain from scratch). If you are in a hurry, you can always use Lite mode instead by importing your private key.