Follow the steps to install the Agama on Linux operating system
- Note: Install the following dependencies before starting the installation or running the portable version.
sudo apt-get install libc6-i386 libgconf-2-4 libcurl3
Download latest Agama wallet from our website - https://komodoplatform.com/komodo-wallets/
You can use Agama wallet in Linux using a portable version or installer version.
Portable Version :
- Download Portable Linux zip from download Link above
- Extract the zip file to your computer
- Run Agama executable file from extracted directory
Installer Version :
- Download Installer Linux zip from download Link above
- Extract Zip file
- Navigate to the extracted directory and open a new terminal and type the following
chmod +x AgamaApp-0.2.XX-beta-linux-installer.run sudo ./AgamaApp-0.2.XX-beta-linux-installer.run
- Select Language options (13 - English)
- Accept the License
- Select Installation directory (default: /opt/AgamaApp) – reconfirm selection
- Yes, To begin the setup
Note: If you have a previous installation of Agama in your computer, uninstall the old version first. Use the following command in a terminal and follow the Uninstall wizard.
cd /opt/AgamaApp sudo ./Uninstall-Agama
Always Follow the Wallet Best Practices: How to secure my seed and privatekeys