Follow the steps to install the Agama on Linux operating system
- Note: Install the following dependencies before beginning installation
- Download latest:https://artifacts.supernet.org/latest/installer_linux.html
- Linux Installation we can do in two ways Portable or Installer way
- Download Portable Linux binary from Download Link
- Extract the zip file to your Source Directory
- Run Agama Executable file from extracted directory
- Download Installer Linux binary from Download Link
- Extract Zip file to source directory
- Run Agama App by double clicking or from the command line.
- Select Language options (13 - English)
- Accept the License
- Select Installation directory (default: /opt/AgamaApp) – reconfirm selection
- Yes, To begin the setup
- Now Setup Is ready to Launch Agama App
Video Link : https://www.screencast.com/t/YzCLGtjpFn87
- You can now interact with the command line interface (cli) from inside Agama by navigating to "settings" then "CLI".
- Type "help" in the cli window, then click execute to see the list of all known commands.
- Jumblr is activated
Always Follow the Wallet Best Practices: How to secure my seed and privatekeys