Follow the steps to install the Agama on Linux operating system. You can use Agama wallet in Linux using a portable compressed version or .deb package installer version.
Install the following dependencies before starting the installation or running the portable version.
sudo apt-get install libc6-i386 libgconf-2-4
- Download Portable Linux compressed archive from alternative download page
- Extract the .xz file to your computer
- Run Agama executable file from extracted directory by double clicking
- Download Linux .deb package installer from the main download page
- Double click the .deb file to open the installer and click Install button. The installer will ask your password, enter the password to authenticate and install the app. Installed app will be available in your app drawer.
- Navigate to the directory of your downloaded .deb file, open a new terminal window and execute the follow command to install Agama using terminal. Make sure to change the file name according to the version you downloaded.
sudo dpkg -i Agama_linux_ubuntu_installer_0.3.1e.deb
Agama versions 0.3.x
Use the following command in Terminal console. Change the file name to that version you installed accordingly.
sudo dpkg -r Agama_linux_ubuntu_installer_0.3.1e.deb
Agama versions 0.2.x
Note: If you have a previous installation of Agama in your computer, uninstall the old version first. Use the following command in a terminal and follow the Uninstall wizard.
cd /opt/AgamaApp sudo ./Uninstall-Agama
If you face issues with the commands above to uninstall, follow the below steps:
- Step 1: Open Terminal
- Step 2: Delete ini file with sudo command:
sudo rm /etc/SuperNETOrg-AgamaApp.ini
- Step 3: sudo command will ask for usernames password.
- Step 4: once deleted try installing Agama from installer again