1. Download the latest Dmg file: https://komodoplatform.com/komodo-wallets/
2. In Finder select the Downloads folder and double click the Agama dmg file.
3. You might receive an "Unidentified developer warning. In this case right-click on the Agama .dmg file, then choose Open from the shortcut menu.
4. Drag Agama icon to the Applications folder as shown below.
5. Done! Now you can start Agama from Launchpad or the Applications folder.
If you need to update to the latest version, you can download the newest .dmg file and simply replace the old one by following the same procedure.
You can also erase the old Agama app file directly from the Applications folder.
In order to uninstall Agama from MacOS manually:
1. Open Terminal
2. Delete ini file with sudo command:
sudo rm /etc/SuperNETOrg-AgamaApp.ini
3. Sudo command will ask for logged in OSx username's password
4. If needed, run the latest Agama installer again to reinstall Agama.
Below are some additional guides to help you get started -
- How to create a new wallet and encrypting your seed in Lite mode;
- How to generate a new address and exporting your keys in Native mode.
- It is also highly recommended to backup your wallet.dat, wallet seed and/or private keys.