Step-by-step guide on SPV/Lite Mode
Use and Backup Native Mode
- Download the latest installers: https://komodoplatform.com/komodo-wallets/
- Extract files.
- Run Agama Installer.
- Uninstall prompt will popup if you had a previous version. Select install if it's your first time installing. If you had a previous version, select "Reinstall current version" to remove the previous installation and install the updated wallet.
- After install is complete, wait for synchronization to complete.
- Import your privatekeys or passphrase and wait for rescan.
- Backup your wallet.dat file by copying and pasting it in a reachable folder.
- Format: cp ~/Library/Application\ Support/Komodo/wallet.dat ~/YourChosenDirectory/
- Example: cp ~/Library/Application\ Support/Komodo/wallet.dat ~/Desktop/
- You can now interact with the command line interface (cli) from inside Agama by navigating to "settings" then "CLI".
- Type "help" in the cli window, then click execute to see the list of all known commands.
- Jumblr is activated in version 2.0.24
If running a native wallet, always backup your wallet.dat and privatekeys! | If running SPV wallet, backup your seed!