1. Download the latest installer at: https://komodoplatform.com/komodo-wallets/
2. Go to your Downloads directory, or the path where the installer was saved and double-click on the icon.
3. Run the Setup and select the installation language
4. Confirm the initiation of the Setup process
5. Read the License Agreement and accept the terms before proceeding.
6. Use the default Installation directory or select a custom one.
7. (optional) If you already have an existing installation, select Re-install option, unless you want to delete the user data.
If there's no existing installation - proceed with default options.
8. Click Next on the screen below.
9. Wait while Agama is being installed on your computer.
10. After the setup click Finish. Agama is now installed!
Important guides and related information:
- Learn how to export your private keys;
- Generating a new address and exporting your keys in Native mode.
If running a native wallet, always backup your wallet.dat and privatekeys! |
If running SPV wallet, backup your seed!