These are the steps you follow when installing Agama for the first time on a Windows machine.
Follow the steps to install the Agama on Windows operating system
Step-by-step guide on SPV/Lite Mode
Use and Backup Native Mode
- Download the latest installers: https://komodoplatform.com/komodo-wallets/
- Extract files.
- Run Agama Installer.
- Uninstall prompt will popup. Select install if it's your first time installing. If you had a previous version, select "Reinstall current version". Afterwards it will ask if you want to remove previous binaries, select "Yes".
- After install is complete, wait for synchronization to complete.
- Import your privatekeys or passphrase and wait for rescan.
- Backup your wallet.dat file by navigating to the Komodo folder in appdata/roaming
Open windows folder search
At the top, type %appdata%
Double click the Komodo folder
Copy and save your wallet.dat file in a secure place. (The wallet.dat contains your privatekeys)
- You can now interact with the command line interface (cli) from inside Agama by navigating to "settings" then "CLI".
- Type "help" in the cli window, then click execute to see the list of all known commands.
- Jumblr is activated in version 2.0.23 or later
If running a native wallet, always backup your wallet.dat and privatekeys! |
If running SPV wallet, backup your seed!