It is highly recommended to keep your installation of Agama up to date to have access to the latest features and security. After major upgrades, older versions of Agama may no longer work and an update is mandatory.
Windows install step by step
- Download the latest installer at: https://komodoplatform.com/komodo-wallets/
- Go to your Downloads directory, or the path where the installer was saved and double-click on the icon.
- Run the Setup and select the installation language
- If you have a previous installation, you'll be asked if you want to uninstall. Don't delete user data or you might lose access to funds if you didn't backup. If you delete Zcash params, you'll have to download them again, which can take hours.
- Click next to uninstall. After uninstalling, run the installer again to install the updated version.
Read and accept the License Agreement, and set the installation folder. You can click on the folder icon to browse to a custom location.
- Click Next on the screen below to begin the installation, and wait for it to finish. Once complete, you can select to launch Agama automatically.
Below are some additional guides to help you get started -
- How to create a new wallet and encrypting your seed in Lite mode;
- How to generate a new address and exporting your keys in Native mode.
- It is also highly recommended to backup your wallet.dat, wallet seed and/or private keys.