How to view Open Orders and Swap History
Modified on: Mon, 13 Aug, 2018 at 12:49 PM
- Select the "Trades" Menu on the left side of the screen
- You will be greeted with a screen that has two tabs: Open Orders and Swap History.
- Select the Open Orders to view pending and ongoing trades
- If you see a pending trade, you can view it's status by clicking the "View" button
- Close it by clicking the X mark on the top right corner.
- To cancel an open order, click the "Cancel" button.
- To view the Swap History, Click on the "Swap History" tab.
- You will now see all your previous successful swaps and unsuccessful ones (Including the unmatched ones)
- To view the details of a past Swap, click the "View" button.
- The details of the swap will be displayed, You can see all the details of the swap like the amounts of token exchanged, the requested, broadcasted and executed offers, the transaction id (useful for troubleshooting) and all the steps of the atomic swap.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.