- Make sure you have BarterDEX GUI is running
- You need to have KMD running in Native mode for the creation of
deposit.youraddressbinary file. You can claim using either Native or Electrum mode.
- Go to BarterDEX folder Appdata directory. Make sure you have taken a backup of the DB dir and its contents.
MacOS ~/Library/Application /Support/BarterDEX/DB
- If you have somehow lost the instantdex_youraddress.json file follow this guide.
- In DB folder you will find the required files. Delete the deposits.youraddress file. make sure to keep these files to edit, the instantdex_youraddress.json file and instantdex_youraddress_append.json file.
- In case these files are deleted, you can create them manually. Put same content in both files
Example : –
Note: You need to key In your Deposit tx_id which can be fetched from Explorer.
for single deposit (works on Linux and Windows)
for Two or more deposits (only use in Linux.)
- Click on Exchange. Use Speed Mode Settings > CLAIM DEPOSIT
- Check your KMD address in block explorer or your wallet for claimed funds.