Agama is constantly evolving and there are many innovative features for users to test. These features can be accessed by activating the Advanced features button through the Settings Menu under App Config.
What are the advanced features?
- Support for additional coins (ETH / ERC20, BTC, DASH and others)
- Reveals additional option toggles within App config. A complete list of available options is available in the Agama's App Configuration Menu guide.
How do I activate the advanced features?
- To access the Settings menu, log in to Agama, click on the 3 lines (hamburger menu) in the top right corner, and select Settings.
- Click on App Config (config.json) to expand the configuration options.
- Click the toggle to change the Advanced features setting (blue = enabled)
- Scroll to the bottom of the App Config menu, and click "Save app config" to update the config.json file which stores Agama's configuration options.
- Close Agama and reload it again to access and use the Advanced features.
If you are having issues with using Agama's advanced features, you can reset the App config to default settings at any time by following the Clear Cache and Reset Agama Settings guide.