BTCD coins can be swapped through ico.komodoplatform.com website. The process can be roughly split to two parts: 1) swap BTCD, 2) withdraw KMD.
- The last month to swap is January, 2018.
- The current swap rate can be seen from the 'SWAP' tab.
- The initial swap rate was ~50 KMD per BTCD, and it is slowly decreasing (5 % per year).
- Register an account on ico.komodoplatform.com and login.
- Go to the 'SWAP' tab and follow the instructions. You will have to send your BTCD coins to the deposit address.
- You will be automatically credited with KMD, which you must withdraw.
Note! The ICO website is not a wallet. You must create and backup your KMD seed and then proceed to withdraw your KMD coin to the corresponding address.
- Go to home page, click 'HOME.'
- Make sure you have created a seed. Each seed generates an unique KMD address.
- If you don't have a seed generate a new one by clicking 'Reset Seed', follow the instructions.
- Double check your seed matches with the KMD address, click 'Check KMD address', follow the instructions.
- Go to 'PAYOUT' tab.
- Click 'Request payout.'
- Type the seed, click 'confirm.'
- Click 'send.'
- Wait that we process the payout (check your KMD address balance from our Komodo explorer.)
Note! Payouts are processed on the following dates:
August 18th, 2017 | October 15th, 2017 | January 15th, 2018
Warning! If you lose your seed, you will lose your KMD coins! Backup your seed and store it safely. We don't have your seed.